Friday, February 24, 2012

Photo of the month

This month, our photo of the month is a special one. Not only is it a great photo, but it was taken by Richard Beland, who has been building the photographic courses in Lambton College’s Digital Photography program. He is slated to be the professor who will be teaching students in the program this fall, so we felt it was important to show you some of his work.



His take on the shot shown here:
"My shoot with the infamous stooge himself, Iggy Pop, was one of my very first professional shoots. I knew Iggy loved to perform shirtless, so I asked him to take off his shirt for some shots. I wanted the purest Iggy. Even though he first seemed a little reluctant to do so, he quickly warmed up to the idea, dropped his shirt, and effortlessly slithered into Iggy mode; when he squeezed his own nipple, though, he really outdid my original request." -Richard Beland
(A print of this photo, and several others by Richard, are available at RockPaperPhoto.com.)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for any other great article. Where else may anyone get
    that kind of info in such a perfect method of writing?
    I have a presentation subsequent week,
    and I’m at the search for such info.
    girls hot photo

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post comments on our postings. Please have respect for our students and faculty, any inappropriate remarks will be deleted.